Friday, August 6, 2010

Advice on finding the right career?? (I want to work with WILDLIFE)?

I want to work outside in nature with wildlife.


I don't really want to be a vet, zoo keeper, or a wild animal trainer.


What else could I be? Please explain with much detail.


Thank you~Advice on finding the right career?? (I want to work with WILDLIFE)?
Wildlife management is exactly what you need to get into. ';Wildlife management is a general term for the process of keeping wild species at desirable levels which are determined by the wildlife managers. Wildlife management can include game keeping, wildlife conservation and pest control'; (Wikipedia). You will be able to get a job with the state government, which is terrific, as you will get great retirement plans and even a pension. You can work for state parks or just maintain wildlife in your local area. You have to have a 4-year bachelor's degree to do this. I did a search for the best wildlife management school, and here is what I found: http://people.eku.edu/frederickb/wild.ht鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment