Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is there anywhere in texas that allows you to feed tigers and get up close to othere wildlife such as monkeys?

Years ago I went to the Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch in New Braunfels, Tx. This is a a drive thorugh wildlife safari. You can purchase food to feed the animals, and I recall a petting zoo for the kids. I am a kid at heart, so I enjoyed this too. Trust me, the animals know that the cars driving through often means that its dinner time, so they will come up to your car. It is a good idea to buy some food for the animals before driving through.


The ostriches were aggressive about getting fed, and it was pretty funny. I will include the website.





http://www.wildliferanchtexas.com/Is there anywhere in texas that allows you to feed tigers and get up close to othere wildlife such as monkeys?
San Antonio Wildlife Park

No comments:

Post a Comment