Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I've heard that a career in wildlife biology is competitive...?

What can I do while in college to increase my chances of getting a decent job in the field? Can I get a decent job in the field with only a Bachelor's, or should I look into getting a doctorate?





I'm already a member of The Wildlife Society (Ball State Chapter) and I can semi-comfortably speak Spanish...I also plan on eventually getting an animal-related job as soon as I can find one. Is there anything else I can do?I've heard that a career in wildlife biology is competitive...?
wildlife biology is a very competitive field and the more schooling you get the better because it puts you one step ahead of the Competition. another thing that helps in this field is the people you know so i would recommend that you do all you can to meet professors and other people working in the field to help gt your name out there. book smarts aren't everything too Field exp goes along way so try and get into some projects even if you can only do a little or have to volunteer
  • scary mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment